Monday, February 7, 2011

The blogger in ME





Writing is one of my passions though I dont consider myself a good one. But then I have this need to put my thoughts into writing, thus, I write long messages in facebook, I could not help to make comments , and write long emails. I also keep three notebooks... a gratitude journal..  a notebook of what to do lists and a separate notebook for ideas and thoughts I come across in my reading moments that I would like to remember or to share with.

Last year, I created a blog but was not able to update because I have forgotten my password  so I created this new one. This is my first entry.

Every time Chinese New Year ushers in, media of all forms come out with predictions for the New Year and feng shui tips. Three of the tips that caught me were these:

1.Put water fountain in your home to prevent money dryness days.

2.Dont put your credit card in the same wallet that you put your money.

3.De clutter your home to let energy flow in.

I have been doing all three unaware of the feng shui benefits. I dont put my credit card in my wallet lest when my wallet is snatched, there goes also my credit card which is for me means more loss because it has greater value because of the credit limit.

 I empty the house of unecessary items, or items not used for quite a time twice a year because  

first, I have a very limited space
second, I am not a hoarder 
third, I hate clutter.

I love the sound of water...it is very soothing.. it can be very relaxing just by listening to it. In fact, many meditation tapes are full of them. So, I decided to put up a mini water fountain in the garden. Aside for its calming benefits, it's a nice focal point for the garden.But due to the dengue scare, I had it emptied for quite a time until last week.

I have been experiencing a sort of money dry days  for the last five months because the buses had not been plying for the same period. It had been difficult getting it registered so there is no daily boundary coming in for me.

When I read the first feng shui tip, I decided to resuscitate the fountain but put it in a different place. Good that I was able to discover an anti mosquito repellant made of nim tree. I put this liquid in the water. I am also planning to put a janitor fish to eat the lumot or mosquito egg if ever.

I dont rely my fortune on feng shui alone but it doesnt hurt also if I again put my water fountain. This is my resuscitated water fountain 





1 comment:

  1. Naks Mama! First post in a new blog hehe. green pa color! :P

    ReplyDelete